Students will be required to sign the studio policy form with the following points:
Payment for lessons is due at the lesson. Monthly checks are due the first lesson of the month, if advance payment is requested.
- Payment will be by personal check, cash or Paypal. If paying through Paypal, please email payments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and send it as a friend so that there are no fees.
- Students will be given a set time for weekly lessons, unless alterations are mutually agreed upon.
- Students will be responsible for contact the teacher by phone or email at least 24 hours in advance for cancellations, otherwise they will pay for the lesson they miss. Make-up lessons will be scheduled at the teacher’s convenience within the same month only, if possible.
- Guests/parents will not be permitted to observe lessons unless it is previously agreed upon by all parties.
- Audio recordings of lessons are provided by the teacher and will be emailed from her GDrive. Students must listen to lesson recordings at least once before the next lesson. It is recommended that students use the vocalises from the previous week’s lesson to warm up before each of their practice sessions.
- Students are expected to practice at least 20 minutes a day, 5 times a week minimum. At least 10 minutes of that time must be used to do vocalises. The vocal instrument is a complex set of muscles which need to be exercises and developed like an athlete’s body, which requires steady effort.
- Students must keep the teacher apprised of all upcoming performances/auditions as soon as possible so that timely preparation can be done.
- The teacher reserves the right to accept or deny students into her studio at any time.
Please contact Barbara Scanlon by email (email@example.com) for more information.
© 2016 Barbara Scanlon firstname.lastname@example.org